7.3 Earthquake Hits Eastern Japan - December 7, 2012

A 7.3 magnitude earthquake has hit eastern Japan again friends. This one was off the coast off Touhoku again and was felt in Tokyo Town. I am safe friends, and I hope you are too.

Say, when y'all came over and signed up for that ESL professional job making 200,000 Yens a month, did y'all expect you might die one day in an earthquake? I sure hope y'all at least considered it.

THE LAST MEMORIES OF AN ESL TEACHER IN JAPAN: 
I'M GOING TO DIE BECAUSE OF A FUCKING EARTHQUAKE I WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO BE AN ESL TEACHER
 OH SHIT

Stay safe out there my ESL teacher friends. And don't forget to listen to my podcast about how to survive the big one that's overdue to hit Tokyo Town.

HOW TO SURVIVE THE FORTHCOMING TOKYO EARTHQUAKE

WITH WHISKEY, GOOD FOOD, AND BITCHES.


AND MORE WHISKEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tokyo is made up of experiences, memories and thoughts so please friends, leave yours here below...