Broken Gaijin - a Documentary About Foreigners Living in Tokyo

Hello everyone.

I just wanted to give a shout out to my friend Paul from Tokyo Town who is filming a new documentary about the lives of people who come to Japan in search of their dreams. It's called Broken Gaijin and it looks very good. I will post a link to his page when he has it completed.

WORKING FOR AN ESL FACTORY IN JAPAN CAN BE REAL ROUGH SOMETIMES

If you are a person who has come to Japan to teach English to live and escape your realities at home or know of such a gaijin here please email or twitters me and I will put you in touch. He is looking for people who know these kinds of gaijin here in Japan and perhaps if you see yourself as one of these people he is looking for you also. Send me an emails or twitters and I will put you in touch.

Peace. Tokyo Joe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

tokyo is made up of experiences, memories and thoughts so please friends, leave yours here below...