War Between China and Japan Predicted - But Not Until I Get My Suntory Hibiki Stash Ready

Did you hear the news friends. The Chinaland warplanes are buzzing the Senkaku Islands. That aint very nice is it now. Say Mr Chinaland, didnt your Mao teach y'all any manners? In Australia a professor has warned the world of the great risks that could exist of impending war between China and Japan. What he writes (thank you Peter from Shizuoka for the link), make a lot of sense to me, but hey, what do I know about this stuff?

Well friend, I sure hope it don't break out before I get my new bottle of Suntory Hibiki, because if the Great Red Army of China does anything before this, I will be very pissed friends. There aint nothing getting in between me and my Suntory Hibiki.

What do y'all think? Between building an underground shelter in advance of the great Aira Caldera eruption (see my Youtubes on this) and building an underground shelter for the mass deprivation and even food-flying-off-the-shelves-panic that could occur with the predicted Great Tokyo Earthquake (see my other Youtubes on this friends), why not just build another shelter - or the same one bigger - for any nukes that the Great Chinaland Reds want to throw our way (which I sure hope does not happen before I can stock up on my whiskey friends).

Alternatively, don't you all want the people who knew this great man running the world? Why not friends, why not?

MAO WAS THE GREATEST - HE'S THE GREATEST - HE'S THE GREATEST - HE'S THE GREATEST - HE'S THE GREATEST - HE'S THE GREATEST

I am sure if old Corncob Mac was around he would take care of it in a few short weeks. Of course, there are historians like Antony Beevor who think that Mac was not a great general, but as I recall, the war against Imperial Japan was won in 4 years, wasn't it? So I guess don't always listen to the armchair pundits, especially those from countries like Britain (where Beevor is from) who are still angry - or at the very least put off balance - that they are a poor, insignificant ducks fart of a country with no money and no power anymore when our great Corncob Mac got *** done in four years and all Beevor does is sell books these days.

Take care friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

tokyo is made up of experiences, memories and thoughts so please friends, leave yours here below...