Danny Choo Sucks vs Danny Choo Owns - Danny Choo Philosophy vs Conventional Hard Work - How to Be Successful in Japan

Danny Choo is a very successful anime and otaku-land blogger who has portrayed an image of success. Now Mr Choo says all you need is passion - and everything else will follow. What do you think of Mr Choo's comments about how to be successful in Japan?



Now now, don't get me wrong, I love me some fine big tittayed b!tches all dressed up in anime costumes, coming to help Tokyo Joe get to sleep at night and all - hey, even pretending to rescue Tokyo Joe from some mean Kaiju creature - but I do draw the line at the figurine douchebaggery friends.

What I can offer y'all is this little word of advice: Take care before you simply come to Japan and 'follow your passions' expecting everything will follow. Also take care friends, before you listen to a man who is obsessed with plastic figurines of scantily clad anime characters.

Take care friends.

1 comment:

  1. What's wrong with figurines? I'll admit, back home in New Zealand I wouldn't want people knowing I have a bunch, but here in Japan they're cheap and look cool. I don't like how people can give Otaku and Anime-enthusiasts so much shit, everyone has different hobbies, why is ours considered so much worse than others.

    ReplyDelete

tokyo is made up of experiences, memories and thoughts so please friends, leave yours here below...