The Japan Channel Dot Com More Retarded By The Day - Lincoln Was a Founding Father


Hello friends, there is something on the internet today in Japan that makes me sad. I think friends, that it is time to boycott youtuber ‘The Japan Channel Dot Com’ – who thinks he knows better than the Founding Fathers.

Friends, this man doesn’t have the good looks of a dead catfish to be able grace the Youtube with his ass-face, and yet his flapping mouth is there for all to see. Say friend, didn’t your Ma teach you any manners.


Furthermore friends, did y’all see his video about guns in America? It’s on his The Silly Old [and very ugly and poorly spoken] Dude video channel.

Well friends he makes some very enlighting points. Enlightening about this man’s state of mind and let me tell you it is an extreme one.

Friends, he says that if you aint polite, he will block you from his Youtubes. He obviously didn’t get the memo about free speech, which is often impolite. After all friend – that’s you Mr Japan Channel Dot Com - who’s going to determine what is polite and what aint – You? Allow me to change my britches if that’s what you really believe.

Also friends, he says that America is primitive for wanting people to have the right to bear arms. I have seen some simiplistic, idiot arguments in my day friends, but this one – coming from a grown man – is probably the worst I have ever seen. He has the analytical skills of the average 10 year old on this topic. I know, I know, it’s obvious from his videos that something aint right, but friends, he is quick to tell you and I that we cannot express ourselves, unless we are ‘polite’ according to his special standards, and and then he is quick to tell you and I and we cannot even have our own constitution, with its own freedoms and protections, because he somehow knows better than the founding fathers.



In his video friends, he makes an analogy of the 2nd Amendment with the right for everyone to have a nuclear weapon, and says that people who want the right to have a nuclear weapon is somehow comparable to the right to bear small arms. That my friends is a good example of the way this man thinks. And friends, these are the thoughts of a boy.

He also says that people with knives are not as dangerous, because knives do not kills as much, and people have a chance to disarm a knife wielder. Say friend, ever tried to take on a crazy-man with a foot long Bocho? I didn’t think so friend, because if you did, you wouldn’t be around to tell the tale, because friend, knives are just as dangerous as guns, if the person using them is determined.

He talks about children dying. And yet he says nothing about car accidents friends, which cause far more deaths than any gun.

So friends, do we really want to give any more airtime to this Piers Morgan of the Youtubes? I think not friends, and I think he should read something about the Founding Fathers, who if alive today would make him sound like an insignificant duck’s fart.

But I guess I am not allowed to say any of this – because he blocked me on his channel. Only his ideas are correct, and the rest of us are wrong.

Take care friends.

PS In the video he says that Lincoln was one of the Founding Fathers, proof that they let cavemen with the intelligence of a boy on the Youtubes. 


WELL LET TOKYO JOE TELL YOU SOMETHING MR JAPAN CHANNEL, REGARDING MY GUN RIGHTS – I’LL FIGHT, I’LL FIGHT, I’LL FIGHT, I’LL FIGHT AND INSIGNIFICANT DUCK’S FARTS INTELLECTS LIKE YOURS WON’T STOP ME.

Peace, Tokyo Joe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

tokyo is made up of experiences, memories and thoughts so please friends, leave yours here below...